Saturday, July 08, 2006

Info on Craftynest

Here is the scoop for the first annual Craftynest Bazaar!

What: Any hand-rendered craft/art...if you are not sure, please ask but I am open to multitudes of crafts (photography for example)

When: Saturday October 21, 2006

Where: Legion Auditorium @ the Legion Hall, 2205 Commerical Drive (at 7th Ave), Vancouver (map)

Time:
Event hours: 11am - 5pm
Set-up: 10am
Clean-up: 5 - 6pm sharp

Price:
$30 - 6 foot table
$40 - 8 foot table

$5/foot - for clothes rack **However you must check first as limited space available**

Food: There will be a concession open

Music: of course!!

Your items should be within $1 - $200.

I will be charging a $2 entrance fee.

Application process:
Please submit to me 3 or 4 images via email (email address listed below) of the items you wish to sell. I want to try and avoid duplicating crafts however, I will let more than one crafter sell bags (for example) as each has their own uniqueness but I do have a limit. Please also submit your website address (if applicable) and let me know if you require electricity (for display purposes). It is a cash only bazaar but please contact me if you have an alternate way of receiving funds and I will see what I can do to help.


I will then contact you and let you know payment details if space permits and if you have not reached the limit for that certain craft.

Questions: Can be directed to audrey.duck@hotmail.com

I have space for at least 40 vendors at this event.



Payment deadline: September 18, 2006 September 20, 2006


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home